Duka, translating to “shop,” is an online catalogue space to show African made binding options. Made accessible with comfortable compression designed for various African bodies. As a Bezalel Residency Fashion Resident by Cocudi Isreal, Kakyo Trinah used the experience in product design and background in textiles to design gender-affirming chest binders.
DOWNLOAD MEASUREMENT SIZING GUIDE HERE
• Please keep in mind that these garments are sized and graded for compression purposes, in order to compress and flatten.
Other Ways to Support Us
Your contribution will support Kakyo Project in its mission to transform lives and the creative landscape, by providing accessible programs that train, uplift, and celebrate the creativity of minorities.
If you wish to support us, here are the donation options:
- Financially supporting us using the Paypal link
- Availing a space where we can do workshops
- Providing resources we can share with the community: books, papers, sexual health packages, etc.
- Ask us! Contact us by email or Whatsapp.
Make a Donation