Share opportunities with our creative community.
To list a job or share any opportunity.
We aim to respond to all submissions within 1 – 3 working days.
JOIN THE FELLOWSHIP
Who is it for?
African Queer creatives working or looking to join in the creative industries
How do you define ‘African Queer Creatives’?
We welcome people who identify as queer, lgbtq+ or non-binary and we rely on our members to sign up in good faith. If you decide this community is a fit for how you identify, you are welcome to join.
How will this help you?
We believe collaboration is what makes the creative industries so great!
· Unlock opportunities to hype yourself
· Learn how to tackle career hurdles
· Network with peers and experts and source career opportunities
· Find a supportive community
· Receive exclusive access to opportunities, job offers, and other perks
· Shape the content of the events and resources according to your needs.
What do you get?
Creative industries can be challenging to navigate for African queers. Gain access to a supportive community that connects them with peers and experts to help them navigate their journey and find accountability partners.
· Access to all hosted events throughout the year that are designed to address practical concerns to help you grow your career
· Access to networking opportunities throughout the year with the community
· Access to the fellow creatives hub that connects you to collaborators, resources, partner discounts, and job offers
Can you help our community grow by offering a workshop or masterclass?
Send us a brief pitch – written or recorded – telling us a bit about the idea, about yourself and why you want to work with us.